I created this page just to help all others who might be having questions about the visa process or in general questions about the visa. I have applied for a visa to different countries, so maybe I can answer some of your questions.
Getting a visa while traveling abroad is one of the most important parts of the trip. All the vacation plans can fail if you are denied a visa to the country you plan to take a trip to. While it can be quite stressful to get a visa to some countries on an Indian passport, there are many countries which provide visa on arrival to Indians. It works well for us that these are also some of the most beautiful countries to visit in the world! There is usually a time limit to how long you can stay in each country but the visa on arrival simplifies the whole process making it easier and faster. For people with an Indian passport, below are some beautiful countries you can visit on Visa on arrival:
- Thailand: Visa Fee: 1000 Baht, Duration of stay: 30 Days
- Vietnam: Visa Fee: 50 USD, Duration of Stay: 30 Days
- Indonesia: Visa Fee: 25 USD, Duration of Stay: 30 Days
- Cambodia: Visa Fee: 50 USD, Duration of Stay: 30 Days
- Laos: Visa Fee: 40 USD, Duration of Stay: 30 Days
- Tanzania: Visa Fee: 50 USD, Duration of Stay: 3 months
- Senegal: Visa Fee: Free, Duration of Stay: 3 months
- Madagascar: Visa Fee: Free, Duration of Stay: 30 Days
- Sri Lanka: Visa Fee: 25 USD, Duration of Stay: 30 Days
There are lot many other countries too which provide VoA to all Indian passport holders. Please confirm the same by checking the corresponding embassy website for the same country before booking or planning.
For any other question or info, feel free to comment below.